Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Another Similar Story....

Another infuriating thing is when they answer that question with “I am his friend”. “The question is who you are, not what you are, smartass.” What I mean is what help is ‘I am his friend’? Is it so hard to make out that we asked for the person’s name?

And the worst it can get is when they fire the same question at you! I remember one such incident during my holidays when I was with my brother. I happened to answer is mobile phone as he was unavailable. I say, “Hello?” The caller stops mid word and: “Who’s this?” “What do you mean ‘who’s this’? You called here, wise guy, who the heck are you??” But of course, my moral values stopped me from saying that. I stuck to a simple ‘who are you?’ It turned out to be another name-less friend....

No comments: